Slap That Bass! Slap That Bass!

GREAT!

Dude this is great!!!
Check out my new funk song too!!!

just like FLEA you are

We'll be good to you We'll be good to you

Nice!

I like this alot!!!

But you made this all with Acoustica Mixcraft haven't you!!!???
So these are just simple samples:P
But I still like, check my song too!

Bill-The-Viking responds:

Yeah I used mixcraft ^^ still good tho XD

vanilla snow vanilla snow

Nice...

Wow man nice chord progresion, I liked how you used the notes on the piano. But the voice of the vocalist, really bothered, even though its acting. Well, the actual problem really is the quality, Maybe if the quality of the voice-recording was better, i'd like it!!!

Pat Methenystique Pat Methenystique

5/5 for sure!!!

I liked it very much!!! Great guitar sound...I also liked the drums, everything just made me feel nice!

It was also very nice musically, where sometimes an organ kicks in with some long notes, or an extra guitar plays a chord! Very interesting!
I liked the solo too, great phrasing...

sorohanro responds:

thanx
is quite an old project, now i got a new guitar, new computer with new and better soundcard ... hope i'll make better stuff
long notes are with organ (a Hammond emulator)

The Bass Base The Bass Base

nice!

It's very techno, I liked the structure of the song, but the sound wasnt so really realistic, like the drums and stuff.

But the music itself was great!
You should put some extra section in the song, that gives the music an even better feel you know. I like the bass btw!

armoboy12 responds:

yeah, i was gonna make it longer but i got to lazy. I'll think about it and make a V.2.
Thanks for the review

Slowly softly Slowly softly

Great!!!

I liked it alot!!!

Especially where the sax and the guitar kinda had a duet together! Really nice sound, and the some chords on the guitar in the beginning!

It gave me nice feelings, the only thing bothering me was that it wasnt really changing troughout the song. But maybe thats just me...

Please check out my stuff too!